Best Makeup Looks

I am an makeup artist and i have the passion to give you flawless glow while using my professional skills as proper blending, color-choice, shading and use of correct cosmetic.  I want to bring my makeup skills into the world of blogging. Here are some of my best created looks :

If you looking forward to attain my service contact me Instagram : Sumanjeet_midda

Punjabi Bridal Makeup



Party makeup look



Reception Look:




Haldi occassion makeup Look



Traditional Bridal makeup 















Cocktail party makeup 



Punjabi bridal makeup 



Party Makeup:



Evening Simple Makeup



Indian bridal makeup 



Party makeup look 



Jaago look / jaago makeup



Party makeup 



Glittery eye makeup 



Colorful drama eyes makeup 








Natural hair curl


Side waterfall hairstyle 















Comments

PLANTS WITH SKIN LIGHTENING PROPERTIES

Popular Posts

LATEST STYLISH NECK DESIGN FOR EVERY OCCASION

Punjabi girls outfit hacks / How punjabi girls get ready

Cultural Ornaments Of Punjabi Bride / Punjabi Bride Traditional wear

BEAUTYFUL COLOR - COMBINATION Of Outfits

Create Stunning Look For Functions / Occassional Punjabi Look Ideas

Eye makeup tips

Speacial Colors To Wear For Wedding Functions >> and WHY !!!

WEDDING LEHANGA IDEAS / GUIDE TO CHOOSE BRIDAL WEAR

Punjabi Prewedding Photoshoot Poses

VINTAGE STYLE LOOK / VINTAGE DRESSES WITH NAMES